4.12.2007

Dear Nora - Emily
Calvin Johnson and the Sons of the Soil - Sand
Pacific Ocean - I'm part of Everything Again
The Manhattan Love Suicides - Suzy Jones
Land of Ill Earthquakes - Long Winter
Blonde Redhead - The Dress
The Oscillators - Gimme Gimme
Panax - The Garden
The Blow - The Sky Opened Up Like the Tide
Franklin Bruno - Cat Scratch Fever
Peter, Bjorn, and John - Young Folks
DQE and Jad Fair - The Love We Share
Heidi Happy - Back Together
Palomar - Bury Me Closer
Boat - Last Cans of Paint
Au Revoir Simone - Couldn't Sleep
Sambassadeur - Kate
Sportique - Anatomy of a Fool
MIA - Bucky Done Gun
Camera Obscura - If Looks Could Kill
The Besties - Pirate Song
Pipas - Bye Bye
The Rosebuds - Cemetery Lawn
Greenland - Take Your Tiger for a Walk
The Crabs - Bricks of Gold
Comet Gain - Beautiful Despair
Macromantics - Scorch
Origami - She's Got the Rhythm
The Moves - Now Subtract
The Need - Sam
My Favorite - My Life with the Living Dead
Clap Your Hands and Say Yeah - Yankee Go Home
The Faintest Ideas - Dexter's Got a Sinister Heart
Beulah - Matter vs. Space
Cassette - Mixtape
Feist - My Moon, My Man
Holiday - Obviously Love

I'm going to Poland to see my grandmother, so no radio shows for two weeks!